Let us help you protect your home and family!
Proudly serving San Angelo, Texas and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters.
A standard homeowners policy includes two parts; property coverage and liability coverage.
- Property coverage insures your home and your belongings.
- Liability coverage protects you financially if someone is injured on your property.
Why do I need Homeowners Insurance?
Anything can happen! It is likely that your home is your greatest investment, it should be protected from unexpected accidents and disasters.
The right policy can protect your home, possessions, and family from damage caused by fire, hail, wind, theft, injuries and more. Be sure to talk to your local agents at Ryan Thoma Insurance about specific coverage options, as not all damages are covered in a standard insurance policy. We will help tailor a policy to fit your personal needs.
Our Lines of Homeowners Insurance:
- Homeowners Liability
- Renters Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Manufactured Home Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
What are my Options?
At Ryan Thoma Insurance, we are happy to explain coverage options and help you decide what is best for your specific budget and circumstance. Insurance policies are flexible, and so are we! Our agents are happy to discuss coverage options and limits with you. Some of your customizable options include:
- Dwelling Coverage- How much insurance does your house itself need in order to be fully protected?
- Personal Property- How much insurance will fully cover your personal property?
- Personal Liability- What amount of liability coverage do you and your family need? Maybe you are insuring a tenant dwelling and have liability insurance on your personal homeowners policy.
- Animal Liability
- Computer Coverage
- Foundation Water Damage
- Jewelry, Watches, and Fur Coverage
- Foundation Coverage
- Gun Coverage
- Golfer’s Equipment
- Golf Cart Coverage
Many of our homeowners insurance companies offer different pay plans and discounts. Ask about discounts for full pay, auto and home package, new purchase, and protective devices!
- National Lloyds
- American Risk
- American Modern
Why Ryan Thoma Insurance?
Our friendly and local agents look forward to finding you the best homeowners insurance company, coverages, and rates in San Angelo, Texas! We are here to discuss coverage options, file claims, provide proof of coverage to banks, answer questions, and more. We will continue to requote your policy at each renewal, ensuring that you have the best rate available.