Farm & Ranch Insurance
Let Ryan Thoma Insurance protect your farming and ranching business and lifestyle.
Proudly serving farm and ranch owners in San Angelo, Texas and the surrounding areas since 1995.
Farm and ranch owners have unique insurance needs, which may not be covered on a traditional policy. A farm and ranch insurance policy encompasses standard coverages and several available additional coverages, depending on your individual needs. Ryan Thoma Insurance will discuss the operations of your farm or ranch and available coverage options with you.
Standard farm and ranch policy coverages:
- Farm Dwelling Coverage- Coverage for the farm dwelling and structures attached.
- Unattached Structures Coverage
- Household Personal Property Coverage- Coverage for contents within the household.
- Increased special limits available for items such as money, gold, jewelry, business property, etc.
- Additional Living Expenses Coverage- Coverage for increases in living expenses due to a covered peril causing your home to be unlivable.
- Scheduled Farm Personal Property- Coverage for farm equipment, such as irrigation equipment, livestock, etc.
- Includes coverage for borrowed or rented machinery.
- Includes theft coverage for equipment on and away from the covered property.
- Blanket Farm Personal Property- Coverage for unscheduled farm equipment.
- Other Farm Structures- Coverage for structures other the farm dwelling.
- Liability Coverage- Coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others.
- Disruption of farming operations coverage
- Coverage for office equipment
- Special coverages for horse owners
- Stable liability coverage
- Coverage for livestock in your care
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Dairy coverage
- And more!
Why Ryan Thoma Insurance?
Our friendly and local agents look forward to finding you the best farm and ranch coverages and rates. We are here to go over aspects of your farm and ranch operations and help explain which coverages would be beneficial to you.