Let us find the best personal and commercial auto insurance rates for you!
Proudly serving San Angelo, Texas and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
What is auto insurance?
Personal auto insurance provides liability, property, and medical coverage in case of an accident or damage to your vehicle:Two parked cars
- Liability coverage pays for your responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Liability coverage applies in an accident that you may have caused.
- Minimum liability is required by law.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Property coverage is often required by auto loan banks.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Commercial auto insurance provides coverage to employees and vehicles used in business.
What are my options?
At Ryan Thoma Insurance, we are happy to explain coverage options and help you decide what is best for your specific budget and needs. Insurance policies are flexible, and so are we!
Some of our coverage options include varying levels of liability coverage, comprehensive and collision coverage, rental/towing, personal injury protection, uninsured motorist coverage, classic car policies, and more!
Many of our auto insurance companies offer different pay plans and discounts. Ask about discounts for home ownership, previous insurance, good students, paperless, full pay, EFT, and multiple vehicles!
Why Ryan Thoma Insurance?
Our friendly and local agents look forward to finding you the best auto insurance company, coverages, and rates in San Angelo, Texas! We are here to file any claims that may arise, provide id cards, provide proof of coverage to banks, answer questions, and more. We will continue to requote your policy at each renewal, ensuring that you have the best rate available.