Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Let us find the best personal and commercial auto insurance rates for you!
Proudly serving San Angelo, Texas and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
What is auto insurance?
Personal auto insurance provides liability, property, and medical coverage in case of an accident or damage to your vehicle:
- Liability coverage pays for your responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Liability coverage applies in an accident that you may have caused.
- Minimum liability is required by law.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Property coverage is often required by auto loan banks.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Commercial auto insurance provides coverage to employees and vehicles used in business.
What are my options?
At Ryan Thoma Insurance, we are happy to explain coverage options and help you decide what is best for your specific budget and needs. Insurance policies are flexible, and so are we!
Some of our Coverage Choices:
- Liability Limits- We offer several levels of liability coverage.
- 30/60/25 Limits- This is the liability coverage required by the state of Texas, and provides:
- $30,000 toward injuries to one person
- $60,000 total for all injuries
- $25,000 toward property damage
- 50/100/50, 100/300/100, 250/500/250, and up- It is often beneficial to select higher liability limits.
- Higher liability limits result in more coverage for yourself.
- Imagine causing an accident in which a new Escalade was totaled. Would $25,000 cover replacing the vehicle that you are now liable for?
- Combined Single Limits- Combined single liability limits encompass all three liability coverages under one total payout amount.
- For example, with a combined single limit of $140,000, the insurance company would pay up to a total of $140,000 toward an accident. This limit includes personal injury and property damage.
- Property Coverage- If you choose to purchase full coverage, we offer different comprehensive and collision deductibles.
- $500 deductibles are most common- This is the amount paid by the insured before a claim is paid by the insurance company.
- More deductible options are available, depending on the company and possibly the lienholder of the vehicle.
- Rental/Towing Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage- Would you like to protect yourself against uninsured and underinsured drivers?
Many of our auto insurance companies offer different pay plans and discounts. Ask about discounts for home ownership, previous insurance, good students, paperless, full pay, EFT, and multiple vehicles!
Why Ryan Thoma Insurance?
Our friendly and local agents look forward to finding you the best auto insurance company, coverages, and rates in San Angelo, Texas! We are here to file any claims that may arise, provide id cards, provide proof of coverage to banks, answer questions, and more. We will continue to requote your policy at each renewal, ensuring that you have the best rate available.
Call Our Office: 325-944-9946 or stop by
Like us on Facebook!