Your business is your lifeline, Ryan Thoma Insurance will help protect it.
Proudly serving business owners in San Angelo, Texas and the surrounding areas since 1995.
Do I need Commercial General Liability coverage?
Your business is your lifeline. If you are a business owner, you will need Commercial General Liability (GL) insurance coverage to protect yourself and your business from the financial burden of a lawsuit, resulting from an accident or personal advertising injury.
The state of Texas requires business owners of certain trades to carry General Liability coverage. Because of the large amount of risk involved in the work of plumbers, heating and cooling technicians, and electricians, these business owners must present proof of GL insurance to the state.
Coverages normally included on a Commercial General Liability policy:
- Bodily Injury- Coverage for injuries on the job.
- Property Damage- Coverage for damages to the property of others, caused by you or your employees while on the job.
- Personal and Advertising Injury- Coverage for claims of libel and slander to others reputation and character and to accidental use of another's advertising idea.
- Medical Payments- Coverage for medical payments to third parties.
- Products Completed Operations- Coverage for lawsuits arising from damages or bodily injury caused by your products or completed operations.
- Damage to Premises Rented to you- Coverage for fire damage to property rented to your business, if liable.
- Additional coverages are available.
How Much does a Commercial General Liability Policy Cost?
A General Liability insurance premium is calculated based on three factors: risk exposure, location, and number of employees. The insurance company takes into account the nature of the business and location of its operations. Businesses with less employees tend to pay a lower premium, due to the reduced risk compared to larger businesses.
Why Ryan Thoma Insurance?
Our friendly and local agents have been helping business owners find the best coverages at the best rates since 1995. Our experienced team of agents can over what kind of coverage you need and create a customized solution to fit your unique business. We not only will help you find coverage but will continue to requote your policy at each renewal, ensuring that you have the best rate available.
Call Our Office: 325-944-9946 or stop by.
Request a Quote
Like us on Facebook!